The Rugged Transverse Probe is coated in brass to ensure the probe is unlikely to snap during frequent use in tough, heavy handed environments. Comes with caliration certificate.
- Brass coated probe for tough wear and tear
- Ideal for rugged environments such as NDT
- Versatile, semi-flexible probe
- Visible sensor
- 4 ranges of measurement – same as standard Transverse Probe
- Nulling function
- Convenient hold button on probe
- UK Delivery: 5 to 7 working days from purchase
- EU and Rest of World Delivery: 7 to 10 working days from purchase
Why Choose the Rugged Transverse Probe?
Rugged Transverse Probe Measurement Ranges (when used with the GM08 or GM07)
The Rugged Transverse Hall Probe has the same measurement capabilities as the TP002 Standard Transverse Probe.
|Range 1||3.000 T||30.00 kG||2388 kA/m||30.00 kOe|
|Range 2||300.0 mT||3.000 kG||238.8 kA/m||3.000 kOe|
|Range 3||30.00 mT||300.0 G||23.88 kA/m||300.0 Oe|
|Range 4||3.000 mT||30.00 G||2.388 kA/m||30.00 Oe|
Rugged Transverse Probe Dimensions
Please note that our express service does not include the standard
shipping prices which will be invoiced separately. This service is to
cover the cost of expediting the manufacturing process and dispatching
to you within 48 hours. This service is subject to stock and
availability at the time of purchase. Please contact us before using
this service to ensure availability.
TP002R Rugged Transverse Probe
- Brand: Hirst Magnetic Instruments Ltd.
- Product Code: TP002R
£420.00 + VAT* + Shipping
* Where applicable