HH-75 is ideal for measuring magnets up to 22.5mm long (pole to pole) and up to 33.75mm diameter.
- Easy to use and low-cost measurement technique
- Precise and accurate within 1% if the correct coil is chosen for a given magnet sample.
- Meets international testing standards (IEC 60404-14)
- Non-destructive method of testing magnet samples
- Laboratory based measurement of magnetic properties of hard magnetic materials -permanent magnets of all kinds including ferrites and all rare earth magnets.
- Production Quality Control (QC) of permeant magnets such as magnetised sensor component, magnets for motor assemblies and loudspeakers using these standard Helmholtz coils and precision sample holders to increase measurement accuracy.
|Coil diameter (mm)||75|
|Coil radius (mm)||37|
|Max Sample - length / x-axis (cm)||22|
|Max Sample - width (cm)||33|
HH-75 Helmholz Coil
- Brand: Hirst Magnetic Instruments Ltd.
- Product Code: HH-75
£2,000.00 + VAT* + Shipping
* Where applicable
Tags: Helmholz Coil